This position is responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new applications as well as enhancement of existing applications.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Proven experience with Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL, Visual Basic 6, Web applications
• Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin strongly preferred
Education and Experience:
• Associates Degree in Computer Systems or other IT related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 2+ years of relevant work experience required.
• 1-3 years of systems analyses and development experience preferred.
• Contract manufacturing experience is a plus.
Foxconn Assembly, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.