Bible Fact: God has put a capacity for hope in Him within the heart of all people for them to discover their life purpose and dreams.
The Big Idea: Hope in God is life’s greatest human asset that is always available to all people.
THE LAWS OF SEED AND HARVEST (Pt. 2)
Operating within the policies, laws and procedures that God operates His spiritual economy system (SES) is mandatory for acquiring the promises that God has made to His people. Remember God is spiritual and He has set spiritual laws in motion that respond without partiality to anyone that meets those requirements. Living outside of the laws of God can be penal and frustrating at the least. Hearing great teaching and preaching will not make one prosper just as frequently attending weekly workshops and community activities and outreaches make you’re a member of that particular organization. Merely attending a social event or other activities of a business or corporation will not make them eligible to pick up a pay check from that business. To be paid and to participate in the benefits of a business or a corporation demands that people meet at least several the basic procedures as explained above. There are laws that make productive the seed of hope with you:
Law # 1: You reap only what you sow. Galatians 6:7
- Attitudes, actions and aimless words are seeds that can be sown. Proverbs 18:21
- Keeping prevents reaping. John 12:34; Ecclesiastes 11:4
- Sowing in wrong places for pleasures yield crops of unwanted promises. Romans 8:5,6
Law 2: You reap the same seed that you sow. Galatians 6:7
Law 3: You reap in a different season than we sow. Proverbs 6:6-8; James 5:7
Law 4: Reaping always yields more fruit than the seed that is sown.
- At times pruning is in order after planting. John 15:1,2
Law 5: Reaping happens in proportion to what is sown. II Corinthians 9:6; Luke 6:38
- Give – (the principle)
- It shall be given unto you; (the promise)
- Good measure, press down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. (the prosperity)
- For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. (the proportion)
Law 6: You reap the full harvest of the good only if you persevere. Galatians 6:9
Law 7: Never attempt to replant yesterday’s seasons but rather plant hope for a more fruitful future. Psalm 30:5; Philippians 3:13, 14
- We cannot do anything about last year’s harvest but we can do something about this year’s SEASON!